Materials Request a Quote Technical Documents
3M polyesters are designed for the most demanding label and signage applications. Features include:
- Superior abrasion and solvent resistance
- Excellent bond to metals, plastics (including Low Surface Energy plastics )
- High abrasion and solvent resistance
- UL listed label manufacturer
- CSA label manufacturer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
3M polyesters are an ideal choice for asset labels, calibration labels, specification labels, warning & caution labels, and identification labels. Common colours are gloss white or clear, bright silver and matte silver.
Lexan films offer superior performance for sign and label applications. Features include:
- Exceptional clarity and strength that enhance the trueness of colour
- Highly durable
- Excellent ink adhesion
- Works perfectly with our 3M adhesives, resulting in maximum application flexibility
- CSA certified and UL recognized
- Hides scratches and fingerprints
- Reduces glare
- Indoor and outdoor use
- UV resistant
Lexan films are used for warning labels, gasoline pump displays and labels, marine graphics, outdoor signage, warning labels for outdoor equipment, cluster and dial-lens covers and appliance front-panels and overlays.
3M Tamper Evident Material
3M tamper indicating stock is specially designed for label applications where the inability to remove a label and apply it to another location is essential. When security is paramount, 3M tamper indicating stock is a great choice.
Common applications for 3M tamper evident material are for asset labels, calibration labels and warranty void labels.
Aluminum foil is a great choice for label and plate products. Features include:
- Strong, lightweight, easy to handle and lower cost to ship
- Resists corrosion - aluminum does not rust
- Non-magnetic - good for high-voltage and electronics applications
- Non-combustible - even at extremely high temperatures
- Does not produce toxic fumes
- Well suited to extreme cold – strength increases at very cold temperatures
- Works well with 3M adhesives, resulting in maximum application flexibility
- Sequential numbering will emboss into the material creating a permanent record of the number
- UL recognized and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
3M Aluminum foils are commonly used to manufacture asset labels, calibration labels, serial number labels, specification labels, warning & caution labels and identification labels.