Do Your Labels Need To Be CSA & UL Certified?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE CSA AND UL CERTIFIED LABELS? Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) International are the leading service providers for product certification and testing. They define the international and national standards specific to different industries. UL and CSA International also do the required testing for labels, to certify whether … Read more